In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), The Predictive Company, SL (hereinafter, “TPC”) informs that this website collects data from users, for whose treatment TPC is responsible.
The purposes of the treatment of personal data collected through the website are:
1. Inform you about our TPC products and services.
2. Manage the provision of services and products that may be contracted, including the administration and management that derives from it.
3. Answer the doubts, queries, or requests that, where appropriate, you may have raised in relation to our products and services, through our contact channels including our forms.
4. Study and improve the offer of the services we offer on the website.
The legal bases of the treatment, depending on the purpose of the treatment, are:
1. The consent of the interested party, when it is necessary for one or more specific purposes, such as receiving our communications about our products and services or other activities carried out by TPC. You can withdraw your consent at any time by going to any of the contact details detailed below, and without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
2. The execution of a contract, when the interested party is a party, or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures, such as the maintenance and control corresponding to the use of our services.
3. Compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller, such as the prevention of money laundering and other behaviours that may be considered illegal, as well as meeting the requirements of Public Administrations or compliance with tax, commercial, security or related obligations. to the protection of personal data such as responding to requests to exercise ARCO rights.
4. The satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by TPC or by a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data do not prevail over said interests, such as for the sending of information related to our services or for the improvement of the same and personalization in your navigation to your preferences and devices, as well as for the management of the data processing through specialized providers and verification of the availability of the legal texts and, where appropriate, obtaining of the corresponding informed consent.
The conservation period will be the one agreed in case of hiring a license and maintenance of the service, or the time necessary to attend to your requests, suggestions and comments via our contact forms, which will not exceed three months for the latter case and, in any case , those established in our Cookies Policy [GdD2]. After this period, your data will be blocked and will be kept in that state as long as the different responsibilities that TPC may incur in relation to the processing of your data and, in particular, with the provision of the service and products offered have not been prescribed.
Likewise, interested parties can contact TPC to exercise their ARCO rights:
• ACCESS to your personal data that we have in our files, upon request and reasonable identification. You will receive a copy of the personal data we have about you, as well as information related to your treatment such as the purposes of this, possible recipients of your data, expected period of conservation, the way in which we obtained your data when it has not been provided by you. ., in other aspects.
• RECTIFICATION of any incomplete or inaccurate data we have about you. We may have to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
• Suppression of your personal data, deleting it, when there are no reasons to continue its treatment, there has been an illegal treatment, we withdraw your consent without there being another legal basis for the treatment, in cases where there is a legal obligation to erase your data or has successfully exercised the right to object. However, we may not always be able to meet your deletion request for legal reasons that will be notified, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• OPPOSITION to the processing of your personal data when you consider that it has an impact on your rights and fundamental freedoms, or they have been used for direct marketing purposes.
• LIMITATION OF TREATMENT when (a) you want us to establish the accuracy of your data; (b) when you want to stop the treatment without deleting your data; (c) when you need us to retain your data for claims purposes; (d) when, having opposed the treatment, we must verify our legitimate interest in the treatment.
• DATA PORTABILITY to yourself or to third parties when (a) the treatment is based on your consent or a contract; (b) your data is processed by automated means. In this case, we will provide a list of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and readable format.
You have the right that your data is not integrated into automated decision-making processes. In your case, you have the right to request information on the logic applied to the process, as well as the importance and expected consequences of said treatment.
To exercise these rights, contact TPC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to The Predictive Company, SL, at the offices of Pau Vila street, 1 – 08019 – Barcelona (Barcelona), and we will help you to channel their rights, through their corresponding identification and within the limits in accordance with current regulations. All this without prejudice to your right to also be able to address yourself to a control authority, including the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es – located at calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, 28001 Madrid).